I am available to do a few clinics around the country each year if contacted early enough so we can work around it with our ranch work at home. Each year I usually do a sheep camp and several cattle camps here at the ranch. At each clinic or camp there is group instruction followed by individual instruction ranging from beginner to advanced. Attendees have found that their ability as well as the abilities of their dogs are enhanced by the experience. At my clinics I address the needs of both the handler and the dogs and I am ready to provide general training or help with any specific need that a participant may have. Come prepared to work hard and have a good time along with some great home cooked meals.
2017 Clinic & Camp Schedule
- May 10 & 11th Two day stock dog clinic, Frenchtown, MT
- Visit http://www.ascofmt.org/ for details.
- June 21-24 — Sheep Camp at the ranch
- August 14-17– Cattle Camp #1 at the ranch
- August 19-20 ASC of MT Stock Trial FMI: www.ascofmt.org
- August 21 Ranch Trial
- August 23-26– Cattle Camp #2 at the ranch
- Cattle Camp Information
- 2017 Camp Fees
- Camp Registration Form